As a Starbucks barista, you’ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each customer’s day. True to Our Mission & Values, working together we can inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A