Website HSBC Bank
To demonstrate a strong focus in service & sales, and to increase productivity whilst maintaining the highest service standard. To ensure that all internal compliance and guidelines are met.
- Support other Business initiatives in driving operational change programmes.
- To deliver excellent customer service and provide top quality trade services/solutions to customers.
- Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by driving a customer centric culture
- Ensure close monitoring of the operational risk and exercise appropriate action to minimize the likelihood of operating risk occurring including risk identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Ensuring compliance to rules & relevant guidelines on handling of transactions. Implementation of Group Compliance
- Policy as applicable to the role
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of Management Information to key stakeholders
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Monitor service quality standards and set benchmarks for high performance
- Be aware of issues within teams and resolve or escalate in appropriate and timely manner
- Regular review and improvement of processes and procedures as well as customers with balanced consideration of risk and return.
- Ensure regular review and critical analysis of operations & systems, to implement or make recommendation in streamlining workflow/procedures. Sharing best practices & work improvement initiatives with other Global Trade and Receivable Finance sites
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Business Development and sales team, operate in an open and transparent way being fully accountable for supporting their business
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Proactively identify problems and effectively work to resolve them sharing best practice with other Trade and Receivable Finance teams.
- Monitor operational performance on the basis of key metrics like Service Level Agreements, quality, operational losses and basis which we take appropriate action and escalating where appropriate
- At least 2-5 years of experience in trade products, operations, Trade Cycle and customer service
- A Bachelor degree preferably in a business or related area
- A good team player who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with initiatives to take on new and additional responsibilities
- Can work independently and quickly, with good attention to detail and solutions oriented
- Strong organizing and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Good understanding of Customer Groups and supporting business initiatives
- Good understanding of Operational Risk related to the underlying Trade Transactions, Trade Finance, Receivable Finance
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A