Website HSBC Bank
The successful candidate is responsible for helping both existing and new-to-bank customers(a) set themselves up on the HSBCnet digital banking platform, (b) train customer employees on how to navigate and use the platform so they can take maximum advantage of its capabilities, (c) ensure that set-up is complete and fully operational to the customer’s satisfaction, (d) assist with the successful set-up of customers on HSBCnet mobile, and (e) facilitate a seamless transition in integrating HSBCnet into the client’s day-to-day business activities.
- Sets proper trainee expectations and provides high quality, effective training which incorporates the HSBC brand values.
- Determining root cause for customer dissatisfaction and providing feedback to Digital team for training enhancements.
- Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Responsible for maintaining their own ongoing learning and development on HSBCnet topics
- Record any customer complaints related to the on boarding experience and escalate to relevant internal parties
- De-escalate customer challenges and resolve challenging inquiries utilising negotiation skills while following guidelines in an effort to satisfy the customer. Minimize complaints and increase compliments
- Interacting with Implementation, Sales, Digital teams, etc. for escalation points and complex queries
- Educating customers on contact points and additional education resources digitally, so they know where to go for help and can help themselves with the ‘self-serve’ capabilities.
- Ensures that all pre- and post- training preparations are done in a systematic and planned manner.
- Provide primarily in-person set-up (for both desktop and mobile) and training (or virtual training when logistically a challenge to deliver in person) to newly-on-boarded customers on HSBCnet. Follow-up training sessions in both 1-on-1 and group training environments, as needed. Provide a similar service to existing customers who would benefit from the service, as required.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Continually reassess and ensure operational risks are minimized, internal controls are adhered to and Regulatory and
- Compliance requirements are met.
- Help client to integrate HSBCnet and GLCM products into their day-to-day operations
- Act as a liaison to internal departments for any set up issues.
- Provide HSBCnet in-person training and demonstrations to new joiners on an as-needed basis
- Ensures HSBCnet training is completed in accordance with established training plans.
- Ability to work in a team, and alone, with minimal supervision and act on own initiative
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to write good quality business letters/emails/reports; Ability to learn quickly & transfer knowledge appropriately
- Ability to engage with people of varying backgrounds, technological abilities and levels of seniority, convey knowledge and
- expertise and create positive learning experiences.
- Travel, largely within province, will be required for this role
- HSBCnet and GLCM Product Knowledge is essential for this role
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Good judgment, patient, constructive approach to problems and a willingness to help
- Experience as an educator, process trainer or customer service representative in financial services or another environment
- which involved teaching people how to use systems and technology
- Proficient in English; excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. French proficiency is required for the role in Montreal
- Work productively, professionally and demonstrate ways to improve customer service
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A