Website HSBC Bank
Working as part of the Structured Products Technology team the candidate should be a Java expert, with prior coding experience in large-scaled complex systems, preferably in the financial industry. Exposure to VBA will be valuable to migrate existing tools to strategic platform written in Java.
- Dev ops and production support.
- Contributing ideas related to implementation & architecture as part of a global development team.
- Building out strategic Order Management System (OMS), pricing and front-to-back booking/ lifecycle platforms.
- If a challenging role paying very competitively, being part of a progressive team is for you then please apply and we look forward to meeting you.
- Must have strong Java skills
- You will handle all phases of development (requirements analysis through to implementation to testing automation), establishing solid relationships and trust built on proven delivery.
- Financial industry background with development experience in trading systems will be a huge plus
- We are a diverse company and appreciate different people have different circumstances so we are more than happy to discuss a flexible working arrangement whether it be the number of days, hours or location that you are able to work.
- Equity Derivatives experience will be a plus
- Must have good knowledge of design principles, SDLC and a devOps mindset
- Working knowledge in VBA or C# will be a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- You are an excellent communicator, and are comfortable communicating directly with the Sales/Trading Desk and internal
- Technology teams and are able to range up and down the detail depending on your audience.
- Cloud technologies such as GCP or AWS will be a plus
- Must have prior coding experience in large-scaled complex systems, familiar with concurrent processing
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, CA
Application Deadline: N/A