Website HSBC Bank
HSBC Investment Counsellors deliver exceptional client experience and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets. They are responsible for delivering discretionary investment solutions to high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients with exceptional service that fosters and deepens client relationships. IC assess client needs, develop a comprehensive investment strategy, coordinate sales and execute against that strategy, and monitoring performance and appropriateness of the client’s overall investment portfolio.
- Relevant portfolio management / market analysis experience necessary for the registration of the candidate with the regulators as an advising representative. Or combination of certifications and experience leading to the registration as an advising representative with the regulators.
- CFP and other wealth management designations are considered an asset.
- Propensity to work well in collaborative team environment.
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience in client relationship management and investment counseling for high net worth clients.
- CFA Charter holder or CIM Charter plus:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A