Website HSBC Bank
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
- Provide strong support for creditor, travel and mastercard insurance projects
- Ensure professional standards of business conduct, consistent with HSBC’s reputation.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, ensuring collaboration throughout the organization
- Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Implement group policy locally, maintain internal control standards.
- An integral member of the insurance team responsible to achieve business financial objectives and Key Performance Indicators, and ensure governance and licensing requirements are met
- Provide oversight to sales and financial reporting, underwriting and claims activities ensuring vendors Service Level Agreements and customer expectations are met.
- The post is a blend of business and Information Technology/operations and requires a person comfortable working alongside both business (product, marketing, sales, governance) and technology and operations
- functions to deliver innovative products to market in support of the Bank’s strategic goals
- Bilingual (French/English) verbal and written communication is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- This post operates in a fast-paced environment and requires a person who is a self-starter, highly motivated to do well, is able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously while meeting established timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, financial services or related field is a plus.
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A