Website Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP
Actively participate in Agile Scrum practices such as daily standups, backlog refinement, planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Support other development teams by helping their developers, learning about their needs, and educating them about the platform best practices.
- Tag team with one of our many brilliant analysts to review the spec, and design the solution
- Quickly learn, evaluate, and apply new concepts and technologies.
- Resolve complex production issues spanning multiple systems and technologies.
- Build, launch, and support your first big feature. While doing that, you will plan the work, resolve the dependencies on other teams, educate the developers who will use the feature, and migrate any affected production services.
- When you are ready, participate in the off-hours on-call rotation. Our off-hours support volume is very light, and we put in the effort to keep it that way.
- OOP: Kotlin or .net & .net core
- 5+ years experience of back-end or full stack development.
- 5+ years experience in capital markets
- Excellent knowledge of software development design patterns and distributed systems.
- Technical experience in these 4 areas:
- UI/UX Frameworks: React or Angular or other
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or engineering degree is a requirement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to take end-to-end ownership.
Company: Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan – HOOPP
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A