Website Home Hardware Stores Limited
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Merchandise Services team as an Analyst, Price & Cost. Reporting to the Supervisor, Price & Cost Analytics, you will analyze competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for products and associated costs, to deliver preferred target margins for Dealer categories.
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions.
- Work with the merchant and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products.
- Identify ideal pricing structures for promotional values.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and evaluate target pricing structure.
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives, and barriers.
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments of the company.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products.
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry conditions.
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing projects.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both business and technical staff.
- Experience with complex database queries, reports, and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while operating independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and react to changing situations; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual in French/English would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word), Oracle,
- Discoverer and Power BI (Business Intelligence).
- Retail experience with hardware and/or building materials.
Company: Home Hardware Stores Limited
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A