Website Home Hardware Stores Limited
Our HR team in growing! Join Home Hardware as an HR Business Partner at our Dealer Support Centre in St. Jacobs, Ontario. In this new and exciting role, you will work closely with our Supply Chain team with a focus on our Distribution Centre. Reporting to our HR Manager, Distribution, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our fantastic HR team, Leaders, and with Team Members from many areas of the business.
- Collaborate with other HR Team Members and leverage their expertise to support the delivery and deployment of HR programs, processes, and policies. Participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support to management and Team Members regarding all areas of HR employee relations; develop and implement appropriate resolution strategies. Conduct investigations as required.
- Build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization. Work closely with leadership and Team Members to build morale and engagement and increase productivity and retention.
- Anticipate and address HR related trends, gaps and issues impacting the business and provide recommendations, insights, and solutions to cultivate a positive engaged workforce.
- Provide HR policy interpretation and application of legislation, Home Hardware policies and HR programs, ensuring compliance and consistent application.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proven experience in human resources resolving complex employee relations issues. Ability to prepare for and participate in difficult conversations.
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, performance management, compensation practices, organizational development, diversity and inclusion and employment law.
- Ability to work additional or varied hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint would be consider a strong asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required, with 5-10 years’ experience as a Human Resources Business Partner/Generalist.
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to successfully prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to build strong relationships, foster trust, and promote collaboration with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to implement appropriate resolution strategies.
- Experience in a warehouse and distribution center environment is an asset.
Company: Home Hardware Stores Limited
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A