Website Health Canada
Health Canada and the Public Health Agency are dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that comprises individuals who have an array of identities,
- Provides technical, coordination and/or administrative support to services and/or programs for Property Management.
- Collects, researches and analyses information/data. Prepares briefing materials, contracts, agreements, terms of reference, various reports.
- Participates in the planning, coordination, reporting and/or implementation of initiatives, programs, procedures and/services.
- Assists in the development of policies, tools, exercises, procedures and/or guidelines, related to the area(s) of work.
- Coordinates and/or conducts evaluations, sweeps, and/or inspections.
- Investigates, researches and/or reports on results, violations and/or security breaches.
- Provides advice and/or services to employees, managers and/or clients on requirements, processes and/or procedures.
- Secondary school diploma.
- Experience in providing administrative and support services to clients.
- Valid First Aid / CPR Certification.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
Company: Health Canada
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guelph, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A