Website Health Canada
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will learn every day, collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, and use your investigative mind, The Regulatory Operations and Enforcement Branch (ROEB) within Health Canada is now recruiting Regional Compliance and Enforcement Officers across the country.
- Provides education on various regulations and guidance on maintaining compliance
- Collaborates with colleagues at meetings and committees in the development of guidelines, policies and standards.
- Plans and conducts compliance promotion activities, inspections, compliance verifications, investigations governed by various Acts and
- Regulations within Health Canada’s mandate.
- Provides scientific, regulatory and technical guidance to stakeholders, regulated industry, health care professionals, academia.
- At least one (1) year of work experience in one (or more) of the following areas: production, scientific or regulatory advice or guidance.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Food Manufacturing.
- Natural Health Products.
Company: Health Canada
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A