Website Health Canada
Although the immediate intent of this Job Opportunity Advertisement is to staff temporarily, applicants should be aware that a pool of qualified candidates (fully assessed or partially assessed) may be established and may be used to staff similar positions at this group and level with various language requirements listed in the Language Requirements section.
- Experience in managing the operations of a research laboratory
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to supervise/ manage people
- Uphold Integrity and Respect (Including respect for Diversity)
- Recent experience is defined as experience normally acquired within the last five (5) years.
- Create Vision and Strategy
- Promote Innovation and Guide Change
- Collaborate with partners and Stakeholders (Internally and Externally)
- Experience leading the planning and delivery of programs in the area of chemicals management.
- Experience providing scientific leadership in the area of human health risk assessments.
- Graduation with an acceptable doctoral degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in a field of the natural sciences related to the duties of the position, or the employer-approved alternative for the SE classification.
Company: Health Canada
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A