Website Health Canada
Although the immediate intent of this Job Opportunity Advertisement is to staff temporarily, applicants should be aware that a pool of qualified candidates (fully assessed or partially assessed)
- Experience leading the planning and delivery of programs in the area of chemicals management.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to supervise/ manage people
- Graduation with an acceptable doctoral degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Experience in leading scientific risk assessments or in the development of risk assessment methodologies.
- Experience providing scientific leadership in the area of human health risk assessments.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Experience in managing the operations of a research laboratory
Company: Health Canada
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A