The Manager, Duty Free, Retail and Service Development plays a critical role in the operational excellence and performance of Toronto Pearson’s Duty Free and Shopping program as we strive toward fulfilling our vision to be the best airport in the world.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan focused on driving top-line sales and revenue to the Airport.
- Develop and maintain operation excellence audits and programs that ensure duty free, travel essentials, foreign exchange and duty paid operators deliver on customer service, brand performance, financial performance, merchandising mix and any other operational focused requirement to deliver best in class choice/service and increase spend per enplanement.
- Develop and build strategic relationships and partnerships with duty free, travel essentials, foreign exchange and duty paid organizations to jointly introduce programs that serve and delight passengers
- Work with partners to develop and implement conversion programs that drive incremental passengers into stores and restaurants increasing the number of transactions.
- Develop and build strategic partnerships with brands to introduce programs that serve and delight passengers and drive non-aeronautical revenue
- 5+ years of experience in People Management (direct report or cross-functional)
- Post-Secondary Education in business, hospitality or restaurant management
- 5 Years’ experience leading partner relationships and operational excellence in a retail and/or dining environment with established contacts and brand relationships
- 5+years of experience in duty free and retail program development and management including the preparation of strategic business plans and familiarity with vendor marketing initiatives
- Ability to build work plans that deliver on program objectives
- Able to lead RFP process
- Ability to lead and implement programs that yield positive growth
- Strong eye for business, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Retail, Sales and Service operations
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A