Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a member of the Granville Island team, where you will work with the Janitorial Team to ensure Granville Island is well maintained and kept in a high standard of cleanliness, sanitation and repair.
- Provide information to customers and tenants as required (i.e., question on lost and found items, directions).
- Sweep and/or dry mop the Public Market seating areas as well as wet mop spills as needed.
- Sweep and monitor outdoor courtyard areas throughout the day.
- Represent CMHC and Granville Island in a professional and courteous manner.
- Bussing tables in three Public Market seating areas.
- Clean washrooms, windows, mop floors, waste removal and other general cleaning as required.
- Customer service experience.
- Building Worker certificate.
- WHMIS certificate.
- Safety knowledge as per Workers Compensation Board regulations and the Canada Labour Code.
- Ability to respond in emergency situations – may be first on the scene (injury, lost children, theft).
Company: Government of Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A