Website Canadian Armed Forces
Naval Electronic Sensor Operators operate the radar and radio detection devices, radar jamming systems and decoys, and gun/missile-firing equipment carried on major naval warships.
- Operate gun and missile-firing equipment used to defend the ship
- Conduct intelligence and evidence gathering
- Listen to communications from other submarines, ships, aircraft and shore bases
- Locate and identify unknown radars
- The minimum required education to apply for this position is the completion of the provincial requirements for Grade 10 or Secondary IV in Quebec.
- Foreign education may be accepted.
Company: Government of Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A