Website Canadian Armed Forces
Medical radiology technologists provide diagnostic imaging services to healthcare professionals for medical and surgical diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintain equipment, accessories and supplies
- Perform diagnostic examinations
- Manage a quality assurance program
- Helping radiologists, medical specialists and military doctors
- The CAF may enroll you directly into any required practical training program upon successful completion of basic training.
- It is also necessary to hold a letter of attestation of regularity from an approved professional authority.
- You will be considered for this position if you already hold a college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in a recognized medical radiology program,
Company: Government of Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A