Website Canadian Armed Forces
The immediate intent of this process is to fill vacant positions. A pool of qualified candidates may be created to fill identical or similar positions of varying tenure (determinate, indeterminate), varying language requirements, varying security requirements, and varying locations. work varies at Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Keep the publications calendar up to date and ensure deadlines are met.
- Support other team members in providing communications consulting services.
- Write, edit and develop communication products.
- Participate in the implementation of communication strategies.
- Participate in the development of communication plans.
- By virtue of their education, training and experience, indeterminate incumbents of IS positions meet the minimum education standard when an IS position requires an unqualified bachelor’s degree.
- A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At the manager’s discretion, an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience may serve as an alternative to the minimum education standard.
Company: Government of Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A