Website Global Affairs Canada
Our team provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) throughout the projects lifecycle, working in close collaboration with project stakeholders to create innovative, practical and buildable designs. We work with architects, contractors and other consultants in Canada and abroad. We help ensure our buildings are safe, secure, sustainable, efficient, and habitable for all Global Affairs Canada employees.
- Post-secondary diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from a recognized college.
- Experience in analyzing requirements and providing advice and recommendations on technical matters to various audiences such as clients and management.
- Experience managing Technical staff.
- An acceptable combination of education, training and experience as an electrical designer.
- Must be recognized as a qualified person to work on electrical equipment as defined in the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Part VIII – Electrical safety.
- A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in the construction, supervision or commissioning of electrical systems related to buildings such as but not limited to primary and secondary distribution systems, emergency power systems, lighting & lighting control and Life Safety Systems, and renewable energy.
Company: Global Affairs Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A