Sudbury INO places top priority on achieving a zero harm workplace. Our organization supports this goal with safety initiatives and programs that are incorporated in all aspects of our operations.
- Experience in safety programs within a unionized environment.
- Capable of critical thinking, long-term planning and analysis to ensure Project success.
- Ability to function and coordinate multi-projects in SafeWork portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The incumbent requires a minimum of 5 years field safety experience and 3 to 5 years of experience in the development and implementation of safety management systems.
- Knowledge of safety legislation and issues is essential. Direct knowledge of mining regulations and programs would be an asset.
- Minimum requirement is a college diploma in occupational health and safety or equivalent program from a recognized educational institution. Proven equivalent and recent related education, training and experience may also be considered..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A