As a Solutions Engineer your key area of responsibility will be supporting Sustainability initiatives of Geotab and its customers and resellers and working closely with product and sustainability solutions teams as well as other emerging technology solution engineering teams.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the Geotab ecosystem and act as the SME to enable end users to better understand Geotab solutions.
- Create solutions to resolve technical challenges: meet and communicate with customers to discuss technical hurdles, their solution needs and requirements; strategize with internal sales and solutioning teams to create customized solutions; maintain documentation for all ongoing projects and tasks.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining Geotab products, tools and solutions.
- Manage and iterate on processes, including internal team procedures.
- Support sales teams with all technical related queries.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a technical account management, project management, solutions engineering or related environment.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements.
- Experience working within a technical or engineering organization/knowledge of the electric utilities and/or electric vehicle fields is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A