We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Project Manager for Order Now who will be responsible for managing key cross-functional projects and initiatives that vary in scope and complexity with impact on several business areas across the organization.
- Onboard existing Marketplace Partner(s) into the Order Now Marketplace Program.
- Become an expert in Geotab operations; including inventory management, fulfillment, RMA processing and third party billing.
- Work with all internal and external workstream leaders to successfully implement a Marketplace Partner into all areas of the business – this includes Operations, Fulfillment, Support, Marketing, Solution Engineering and Development, Billing and Finance, Product Training and Sales.
- Meet with Marketplace Partner and identify scope of work and level of effort to successfully integrate them into the Marketplace Program, while working back with internal workstream leaders to get sign off on scope of work.
- Build out a project plan to execute tasks from all workstreams, identify any outlying issues and escalate immediately.
- 3-5 years experience in project management. PMP required.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Diploma/Degree specialization in Business or a related field highly valued.
- Strong experience establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A