Website Fraser Health Authority
Participates in human resource management issues by dealing directly with manager/employee enquiries or issues regarding matters such as displacement and bumping processes, and their associated databases and administration; performs routine research by compiling, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting personnel related data.
- Carries out grievance research; collates and prepares information as directed by HR Client Partner and processes grievance settlements, displacement and bumping events tracking.
- Prepares displacement information and conducts displacement meetings to provide available options to employees.
- Initiates, maintains and updates computerized and manual record keeping systems including vacancy tracking, labour relations and grievance tracking; produces relevant reports.
- Provides advice and clarification/interpretation of collective agreements and responses to general queries.
- Composes and completes routine and confidential human resource and labour relations related documentation such as letters regarding displacements, appointments and other HR forms.
- Acts as receptionist for the department by answering telephones and providing assistance to visitors, employees, department heads and external agencies, screens and actions incoming mail.
- Education, Training, and Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management and two (2) years’ recent, related experience, preferably from within the healthcare industry or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Company: Fraser Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A