Website Fraser Health Authority
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, the Public Health Nurse (PHN), as an integral member of the Public Health Services team, provides nursing services within the framework of the Population Health/Health Promotion Model.
Job Requirements :
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Valid Class V B.C. Driver’s licence and have access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Public Health Nursing Discipline Specific Competencies.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals, groups and other professionals within a multi-disciplinary environment in a diverse community.
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing including public health nursing component.
- Demonstrated knowledge of epidemiology, family health, health promotion and community development.
Company: Fraser Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A