Website Fleming College
Reporting to the Academic Chair, the incumbent works closely with School Leaders to support the operational aspects of effective recruitment, selection, orientation and onboarding of full- time and contract faculty and part-time program support staff within the School. Creates faculty and staff assignments ensuring consistency with college policies and procedures, and collective and local agreements
- Ability to proactively plan and prioritize a year in advance (annual planning cycle)
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with creating staffing assignments within a unionized environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of clients in a confidential manner
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience dealing with multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced office environment.
Company: Fleming College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A