Website Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines is currently seeking a permanent, full-time Manager, Baggage Services to join our growing and ever-changing organization. Reporting to the Vice President, Airport Operations, the Manager, Baggage Services is responsible for the management of the baggage strategy and program while further managing relevant third-party partners and systems. Working as part of the Airports Operations team, the incumbent will be integral to developing the program and enhancing policies. The incumbent will also be responsible for initiatives that drive the reduction in delayed and lost baggage metrics to ultimately increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Owner of the end-to-end baggage customer journey, working with training teams, contact centre, web content, digital, and policy teams to ensure all baggage policy and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in line with regulations and customer experience
- Engage with the Airports support team to support the development and continuous improvement of baggage procedures where required. E.g.in known ‘hot-spot’ areas
- Ownership for writing customer-facing policy and comms for all front-line ground crew
- World Tracer co-ordinator manages costs, sets up new airports, ensures files are closed/delivered quickly with the correct codes assigned.
- Work alongside commercial (CX, Product, and Digital) to develop a clear Baggage strategy for Baggage Services that can be delivered in the Operational environment, leading the associated projects from a Baggage Services Manager perspective
- Utilize software and web solutions to review, support, and streamline department processes for reporting purposes.
- Provide timely baggage performance information to the Airport Operations team to support their delivery. Review statistics and implement new working procedures to assist Airport Operations Managers to reduce claims/ short shipped figures and meet KPI’s
- Minimum five years of experience in working within Ground Operations to understand all areas of the customer baggage route or an equivalent aviation operational and/or aviation training role;
- Working knowledge of World Tracer or NetTracer required
- Working knowledge of regulations pertaining to Baggage within the CTA and TC requirements.
- Good understanding of the Air Passenger Protection Regulations
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to work cross-functionally to support the delivery of new customer initiatives
Company: Flair Airlines
Job Category: Airline Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A