Website Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines is currently seeking a permanent, full-time Customer Experience Trainer to join our growing and ever-changing organization. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience, the Customer Experience Trainer is responsible to build, develop and deliver a training program for flair customer experience teams in the contact center. Equip the teams with knowledge, capacity, and tools to improve performance and deliver customer satisfaction whilst adhering to flair’s mission and core values.
- Training experienced employees on new or updated call center procedures to improve their performance.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions to prepare and support new employees.
- Observing the daily operations of call center employees and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Preparing procedures and policies regarding product upselling, customer service techniques, and appropriate agent conduct.
- Creating and managing the training budget.
- Developing call centers’ education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos.
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; French is considered an asset.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience with offshore partner organizations and can influence the development of strong relationships remotely.
- Experience in rolling out Learning Management Systems (LMS) and management of knowledge within an organization.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a contact center or hospitality trainer.
- Training certification is preferred.
Company: Flair Airlines
Job Category: Airline Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A