Reporting to the Shared Services Supervisor, the Shared Services Advisor is responsible for coordinating the Maintenance Work Order administrative process including document control, internal communications, Service Excellence governance and other work order activities.
- Communicate any deficiencies (Labour, 3rd party billing, check sheets, service reports, parts returns / core credits) and follow up on completion
- Initiate closure documentation and job closure activities as per checklist ensuring that the Work Order is complete.
- Responsible for Service Request process including: account verification, credit approval, review & application of marketing programs, compile product service history, service letters, and Dealer Product Support results.
- Provide visibility to any threats or risk to Finning discovered while researching service history, nature of repair, or other factors that disclose a potential of risk to the business; create visibility during repair execution and participate in applicable
- Key Stakeholder conversations
- Attend Scheduling and PRE/ MID / POST Job meetings, capture action items, document smart action plans and update commitment dates.
- Verify that Service Request provides clarity to align scope / budget and schedule agreed to in quote
Identify & communicate risks such as bid variance, rework, and threats to commitment dates
- Understand & coordinate site training & site access clearances for Finning Service Technicians as required
- Solid understanding of project management: scope, schedule, budget, risk, communication, change management and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree or Diploma with focus on Business, Accounting or Administrative preferred
- Service-oriented mindset, attention to detail and the ability to adjust priorities to match urgency
- Performing a similar role in a Dealership or Coordination Role in Construction / Oilfield / Forestry / Marine or Site / Field
- Administrator is an asset
- Knowledge of document control, billing, repair, and work order processes is beneficial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A