We’re looking for a Product Manager and we promise it’s a really fun role! You get to:
- Define features through consultation with business owners, stakeholders and customers.
- Act as an advocate for team’s adherence to SAFe® framework and agile principles.
- Organize and Co-lead Program Increment (PI) planning event with Product Owner and participate in AGILE ceremonies.
- Assist team in clearing impediments liaising with Business Owners, Development leads, architects etc.
- Gather feedback to identify zones for improvement and incorporate them onto ensuing PIs and sprints.
- Document and align with business and Product owner on Feature “Acceptance Criteria”.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent, in Marketing or Business Administration. Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior marketing experience in a corporate environment.
- Prior project management experience using Agile approach.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital product management role.
- Prior experience managing an e-commerce website, with significant focus on the recipient experience.
- Experience in international Marketing Promotions, Database Marketing, Information Analysis, Market Research, &
- Financial Analysis preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A