Designs, develops, promotes and applies preventative measures to reduce loss, protect employees, customers and the company; resulting in positive coordinated and collaborative efforts to customers and accounts at risk with sales and operations
- Completes security audits and inspections of protective security systems and procedures at facilities. Evaluates site and vehicle operations to ensure regulatory compliance; the adherence and application of company policies. Identifies, reports and addresses areas for improvement, develops corrective action with management and oversees application.
- Supports sales in working with customer ‘high value/ importance” packages/property; Reviews customer shipping requirements, analyzes and researches available alternatives and makes recommendations ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place; Performs gap analysis on internal/customer security systems relative to facilities/location and provides recommendations to minimize internal/external threats; Works with internal operations/ external customers to implement security systems and monitors effectiveness making adjustments/enhancements as appropriate.
- Facilitates security awareness and loss prevention program education; acts as a subject matter expert/first point of contact in regards to the following: Facility Security Representatives (FSR); Fraud Prevention and the Overgoods Process; In conjunction with Learning & Development, facilitates the New Hire CSR security training module. Maintains knowledge of corporate policy, industry programs, national legislation and internal regulations.
- Collaborates with claims, customer service, sales and operational colleagues to identify causes of loss and damage claims: Takes ownership of remedial action needed to reduce loss; Conducts monthly shipment inspections to identify shippers and account at risk; Identifies customers filing repetitive claims; Recommends, develops and implements resolution/ preventative measures (e.g. training for employees and customers, improved process and handling measures); Coordinates sales/security/operational customer calls to minimize claims filed.
- Provides direct support for senior corporate officers as specified in the executive protection program. Is the point of contact for civil or criminal warrants or production orders served on the company by any and all law enforcement agencies. Works with Legal to ensure compliance.
- Develops and maintains liaison with local, provincial and federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
- Security systems and devices (i.e. CCTV, card access, wanding and screening)
- Must be able to travel within immediate work area on a regular basis
- Law enforcement/security or related profession experience – 5 years
- Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel – Basic
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Microsoft Outlook – Standard
- Must be bondable & able to qualify for a license as a law enforcement/private investigator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A