As our newest Business Sales Representative, you are a selling machine. We’re looking for someone who can sell (primarily by telephone, although emoji texts can work too) FedEx services to both our existing customers as well as some new ones with a primary focus on existing and/or net new potential. Your key deliverable will be achieving assigned territory revenue objectives.
- Can maintain and update the sales automation tool – and fix paper jams in the printer.
- Have experience contacting and identifying potential customers/prospects by telephone in an effort to generate new incremental revenues.
- Love to prepare and facilitate telephone presentations including customer proposals.
- Know how to follow a pre
- scribed call cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Converting customers from manual processing to an automated form of processing FedEx shipments – it’s 2019 after all.
- Assisting with the implementation of various marketing programs.
- Maintaining regular communication with assigned Account Executives by developing and executing a team selling approach.
- Basic level of proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet;
- At least two years’ experience in direct sales and/or telephone sales
- A track record of success
- Holding a landline phone on one ear and a mobile phone on the other skills
- Interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A