Website Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, Human Resources, the incumbent provides support to Employment Services with the recruitment and selection process, projects, and assisting with departmental tasks as necessary.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Recruitment experience in a unionized environment preferred
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in HR Management or Administrative program with an emphasis on HR Management
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive recruitment experience in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Must be proficient in working with large amounts of data and using multiple software programs
- Excellent analytical skills
- CHRP / CHRL designation completed or in progress
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required
Company: Fanshawe College
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A