The Maximo Solution Architect will be responsible for providing analytical support and direction for the implementation and sustainment of Maximo. They will work across ENMAX business units including ENMAX Energy, Power and CORP to engage with clients, project teams, operations, and vendors in developing innovative solutions for business processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with team members both internal to the Maximo Delivery and Operations group and external, including Business leadership and SMEs, IT PMO, and related/integrated IT systems teams.
- Translate workshop findings into detailed Maximo specifications and design documents.
- Lead and facilitate workshops for gathering, analysis and documentation of business and functional requirements from various stakeholders.
- Support and advise to ensure test strategies, test cases and test scenarios are comprehensive and validate the solution based on the captured requirements.
- Lead and facilitate workshops for stakeholder analysis, support and execution of testing strategies, user acceptance testing, as well as training and communication plans.
- Review and approve functional design documentation as ENMAX’s Maximo expert.
- Present to and work alongside various levels of the organization.
- Design workflows, reports, and application configurations, automation scripts and validate technical designs.
- Provide time and cost estimates for analysis and development tasks.
- Listen, translate, simplify (or detail out) and communicate business requirements to capture buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and project sponsors to successful define the business capability, value proposition and goal-based outcomes for each initiative.
- Conduct Maximo Design workshops in complex process design relating to asset management, work management, supply chain and inventory management.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, test, recommend, and present new Maximo solutions, create prototypes, and implement to enhance existing
- Maximo functionality.
- Support the analysis, creation, and revision of documents, process maps, and procedures for business process flows supported by Maximo.
- Apply industry experience and leading practices to architect, design, develop and implement Maximo solutions to support complex business requirements.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management systems and asset and work management lifecycle principles.
- Experience with Industry Solutions T & D utilities and Oil & Gas.
- Experience with workflows to support work and asset management processes.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent IT related designation is a must.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment, demonstrating innovation, initiative, a customer service focus, positive ambassadorship, and the ability to meet commitments.
- Ability to write SQL queries used for front-end applications (Maximo) and reports (BIRT, Cognos, Power BI).
- Experience with Maximo mobility solutions.
- Experience with all aspects of designing, configuring, customizing (e.g. automation scripting) and testing Maximo applications.
- Experience Integrating Maximo and external systems.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Accredited Business Analysis certification is an asset.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in information technology with Maximo (release levels 7.5, 7.6, MAS).
- IBM Maximo certification(s) an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in business analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A