We are looking for Temporary Workload Coordinators to fill current and future positions within our Dispatch Department to schedule and monitor work for our operations teams, effectively respond to emergency situations, and coordinate the completion of work orders.
- The functions of this job include dispatching, scheduling and monitoring of work and record information to operations personnel, locate personnel and Alliance partners.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Utilizing the various systems to correct and co-ordinate the completion of work orders.
- Effective response to Service and C&M emergency situations, efficient logging of emergency situations, and managing various record systems.
- Possess knowledge of Operations practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Experience demonstrating good working skills while under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of SAP, Maximo, EGIS, Click Schedule.
- Ability to read and understand Operations records; atlas plates, field notes, service tickets, miscellaneous tickets, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- University or College education an asset, minimum secondary school completion.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledge of a dispatch environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A