In this analyst role, the focus of this position will be to provide task execution assistance for the evaluation and audit requirements for Enbridge’s energy conservation programs.
- Support internal evaluation projects and QA/QC processes, to increase quality of existing DSM programs.
- Conduct secondary research to support the team (ex. To support program consultation decisions, to support evaluation policy considerations, etc.).
- Support Sr. Advisors with tasks related to external audits and evaluation projects.
- Support and coordinate team materials and decisions (ie. file organization governance).
- Coordinate the development of the Company’s annual DSM report.
- Lead and/or support ad hoc data analytical tasks.
- Provide general administrative and ad hoc project/task support.
- Coordinate budget tracking and forecasting for the team.
- Strong communication, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Demand Side Management and/or Evaluation, Measurement and Verification is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented skills.
- Related university degree with 2+ years of previous experience OR 5+ years of a senior level administrator experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office; in particular Word and Excel (proficiency in basic formulas and pivot tables).
- Outstanding ability to work Efficiently in a team, analyze, resolve problems, and provide suggestions on process improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A