We are currently looking for a Scheduler in Hardisty, AB who will own the development of the weekly schedule, assist the Planners and Supervisors with future scheduling activities such as maintenance and outage scheduling. As part of your role, you will ensure that schedules are available for timely work execution.
- Work with Planners to facilitate the weekly scheduling meeting with technicians and the terminal wide scheduling meeting
- Work in conjunction with E&M / PLM Planners to maintain and report KPI performance in accordance with the Work Execution Management Standards.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance, Operations, and Pipeline Maintenance Supervisor (PLM) and planners to develop weekly routine schedules for the responsible areas.
- Develop Weekly Schedule to 100% labor Utilization.
- Collaborate with team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the schedules and preparation of schedule impact analysis.
- Maintain KPI scorecard
- Related university degree and 4 plus years’ experience OR 6 plus years of previous field operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Undergo various background screening that includes but is not limited to 5 year driving record, criminal check and a company sponsored medical and drug testing.
- Role requires a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, or a part of a broad team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hardisty, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A