Our purpose is to provide safe, reliable, sustainable energy that fuels people’s quality of life. We deliver the energy people need and want—to heat their homes, to keep their lights on, to keep them mobile and connected.
- Oversight of work performed by contractors.
- Collaborate with partners for recommended changes to construction drawings/details to improve costs and installation efficiencies.
- Responsible to ensure installations are in compliance with all applicable codes & standards (internal & external).
- Inform Supervisor to provide input and monitoring of potential financial impacts due to on site scope of construction project changes or field related issues.
- Responsible for coordination of day to day activities related to construction projects including records, status reporting, and financial processes.
- Experience with Workday, Maximo, iviewer, GIS, EGIS web and/or EGIS edit is an asset.
- Pipeline Inspectors Ticket (Ontario GPI) is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Locate experience is desired.
- Related degree or diploma and 0-2 years of previous experience (construction or survey experience, preferred) OR 2+ years of previous field operations and/or construction supervisor experience. An equivalent combination of formal education and experience may be considered.
- Proven knowledge of customer focus, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Experience with GPS data collection is considered an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A