Supervise department activities consistent with Dynacare’s corporate mission and values while supporting the Company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Reconcile, verify and distribute payroll as required.
- Administer payroll from the input of data, improve payroll tracking as a result of changes in payroll policy.
- Maintain employee profiles in the payroll system.
- Resolve inquires and complaints from employees and management arising from interpretations of payroll regulations.
- Oversee the preparation of year-end reporting (year-end balancing, T4 reconciliation, EHT reconciliation, WSIB reconciliation, T2200).
- Troubleshoot payroll issues, prepare journal entries and balance to the general ledger.
- Ensure correct processing of enrollments, changes, terminations and ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects and respond to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Dayforce and Workday experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with leaders and team members
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A