Dynacare is looking for a Cytotechnologist to join our Anatomical Pathology team in Brampton, Ontario. This is a part time position.
- Performing microscopic evaluation of the structural changes using specific criteria in normal and disease altered cells that are assessed for the purpose of cancer detection
- Complying with all Dynacare policies and procedures
- Opportunity to perform molecular testing
- Complying with safe work practices in accordance with company Health & Safety policies
- Opportunity to perform in all aspects of histology and immunohistochemistry including grossing specimens, embedding, microtomy, routine and special staining
- Performing accurate and timely evaluation and interpretation of gynecological and non-gynecological slides by both conventional and liquid based preparation.
- Proficient with computer application
- Diploma from an accredited school of Diagnostic Cytology
- Previous work experience in Cytology preferred
- Experience with Merlin an asset
- Previous work experience in Histology is an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A