Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Courier is responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical samples, reports and supplies between the main laboratory, client offices, specimen collection centers, hospitals, and other laboratories.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical samples, reports and supplies between the main laboratories, client offices, Specimen Collection Centers.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Act as the representative of the company and must be courteous, informative and professional at all times.
- Ensure medical reports and other mail is delivered to all locations on assigned route.
- Ensure all samples are picked up as scheduled for clients, Specimen Collection Centers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds(lbs.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a commercial driver/courier role
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Punctual and reliable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid G driver’s license with 3-year clean driving abstract – vehicle operation
- Able to demonstrate a positive approach and a friendly attitude combined with focus for quality
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A