Website Durham College
Recruitment for contract training is ongoing and is dependent on when training is required by our corporate clients. Trainers are required for varied schedules Monday through Friday depending on client demand. Trainers may also be required during evenings to accommodate client shift schedules.
- Delivering engaging training programs using presentation software and hands-on demonstration equipment;
- Utilizing principles of adult education to actively engage participants in the learning process;
- Communicating effectively with participants, clients and the program team
- Working independently and demonstrating initiative; and
- Creating a positive learning environment that accommodates the diverse culture of the client audience.
- Delivering corporate training using client-developed materials at Durham College campuses and client locations;
- Training experience for corporate clients.
- Experienced in the use of PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Must hold a Backflow Instructor certification with The Ontario Water Works Association (OWWA)
- A minimum of five years of recent (within the past three years) and relevant work experience.
Company: Durham College
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Ajax, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A