Website Dollarama L.P.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Inventory & Control, the Accounting Technician, Inventory, is responsible for proper inventory accounting across all Dollarama stores. The person would also participate in the inventory counts process.
- Prepare and make inventory adjustments;
- Update and prepare the satisfaction and inventory reports;
- Participate in all month-end closing steps such as journal entry and analysis and reconciliation of accounts;
- Participate in all stages of the physical inventory taking for stores such as calendar updates, identifying discrepancies, adjusting inventory as needed, and reconciliation of results and reports;
- Collect daily reports from the system; and
- Analyze variance reports;
- Classify and follow up on emails received for physical counts;
- Run certain reports in SAP.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience in inventory control, ideally in the retail industry;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset;
- DEC or Diploma in Accounting, Logistics or a related program;
- Autonomous, enthusiastic and takes initative; and
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
- Possesses good organizational skills and has strong attention to detail;
Company: Dollarama L.P.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A