Website Dollarama L.P.
As a member of the Project Management team, the Translator is responsible for translating various documents accurately and within the required deadlines. The incumbent works in close collaboration with multiple functions in the company to ensure consistent and compliant translation.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Communicate with different departments at the head office to obtain additional information or clarifications as needed;
- Translate various documents for the Project Management team, including process mapping;
- Review various texts in French and English and make corrections as needed; and
- Collaborate with the Project Management team and other functions to ensure that translations are completed on time;
- Translate a variety of documents for other functions, including Human Resources, Ecommerce, Finance, and Legal;
- Translate memos, posters for stores, and content for the Dollarama website;
- Ensure that the content of the various texts is coherent and consistent with the company’s culture;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner;
- Bilingual (French and English); Spanish is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, or a combination of relevant education and experience;
- Good command of Microsoft Office suite;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to adapt quickly, and able to support different stakeholders from all levels and departments;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and high volume environment;
- Thorough, organized, autonomous, and versatile;
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills; and
Company: Dollarama L.P.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A