DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
- Scanners control, order and repair
- GSQ scorecard updates, Proximate, Saver, Advance etc…
- ORU reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- Reconciliation of chase data, order and repair
- Challenge couriers on road performance
- Cash collection reconciliation reports
- Debrief couriers as they arrive
- LRT updates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks within tight time-lines.
- Proficient at MS Office applications.
- Post secondary diploma
- Bilingual (English / French) Spoken and Written
- Good communication skills-oral & written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum 1 year administrative asst/support experience.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A