DHL Express has an opening for a Front Counter Associate at our Dartmouth location. You will support the business by accurately and efficiently managing shipments and packages in order to serve our customers’ needs to the best of our ability. Join us and help us achieve our mission of having the best day every day.
- Use of scanner for all required activities on the daily route; all laser waybills, scan-able waybills, shippers own bar-coded labels must be scanned.
- Determine if a customer has a valid account prior to delivery or pick-up.
- Inform DHL of an route irregularities and significant competitor activities
- Pick-up of all assigned customer pick-ups within the specific guidelines of the customers and DHL.
- Compile and submit accurate route records on a daily basis.
- Delivery of all assigned material in the route area, within the specific requirements of both the customer and DHL.
- Ownership of Cargo Van for use on the job.
- Clear driving record.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid full license
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry parcels, up to and including 70 lbs per piece, throughout shift as per CBA.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A