Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
This selection process will be used to staff positions within the Canadian Coast Guard in Prince Rupert, BC. A pool of qualified candidates will be created and may be used to staff similar positions, on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working on guyed or self-supporting communication towers and other antenna supporting structures.
- Experience in the installation, removal, and maintenance of antennas and transmission line systems respective to land based communications infrastructure.
- Current and valid Rope Access or Fall Arrest Certification (SPRAT or IRATA Level 1)
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A