Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
The Canadian Coast Guard College is a national maritime training facility located on scenic Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. It’s a national college that provides training and services in French and English. It delivers programs to support the College’s mission and mandate in marine safety, security and environmental protection.
- Knowledge of the principles associated with pedagogy, andragogy, and the application of technology in training delivery.
- Experience developing and supporting training using the Moodle Learning Management System.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Experience in providing technological support in the application of educational technologies or Learning Management Systems.
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary institution in the field of technology, education or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Experience in providing support and training on the use of hardware and software products used in education.
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A