Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
The current intention is to staff a position on a temporary basis for a period of one year with the possibility of extension to the Cheticamp office. Please note that this position is located in Cheticamp (NS) and will require a physical presence at the office on a regular basis. This selection process will also serve to establish a list of qualified candidates that may be used in the future to staff similar positions with various employment tenures, language profiles, security requirements, conditions of employment and operational requirements within the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
- Experience in providing general administrative or clerical support services in an office environment
- Experience maintaining or updating information on a computer system or in a database
- Experience in working with a financial system in an office environment
- Experience in working in a fast pace environment surrounded by distractions
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in providing information to internal or external clients
- Successfully completed post-secondary studies in secretarial, office or administrative management, administrative professional or other training relative to clerical or administrative positions OR an acceptable combination of education, training or experience relevant to the duties of the position.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license or mobility associated with having a valid driver’s license
- Experience in providing services to clients in an office environment
- Experience in making travel arrangements for others
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A