Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Represents the Canadian Coast Guard College (CCGC) at recruitment fairs and other recruitment events and promotes the Officer Training Program (OTP) while also answering questions regarding other Canadian Coast Guard (CCG) Programs and Services.
- Assists in the development and facilitation of College and Regional recruitment and outreach events and tours.
- Schedules recruitment visits with high schools and other organizations as directed by the Recruitment Officer.
- Maintains statistics on recruitment events and updates recruitment data base as required.
- Experience working on committees.
- Experience organizing events, activities or programs.
- Successful completion of Secondary School diploma or an acceptable combination of training, education, or experience.
- Experience as a sea going personnel within the Federal Government.
- Experience with recruiting for post-secondary organizations.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to larger groups (ten or more).
- Experience with the Inshore Rescue boat student program.
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A