Website Desjardins Group
As a client financial services agent, you work closely with advisors and provide personalized support to members and clients.
- Be attentive to the needs of members and clients and recommend solutions that meet their needs and expectations.
- Seize business opportunities and participate in sales development initiatives.
- Help members and clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want.
- Handle client requests. Perform tasks and research as needed, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Help colleagues manage their agenda and emails.
- Attestation of Collegial Studies
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
Knowledge of integrating financial data into systems
Understanding of financial documents used in asset management
Company: Desjardins Group
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A